- 4-5 hours after the procedure you will need to clean your brows with distilled water on a cotton ball or cotton pad. Squeeze out excess water and gently wipe any remaining ointment or fluid off of the brows. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- I will supply you with a small jar of grapeseed oil which can be applied to your brows with a q-tip. Gently dab a very small amount throughout the brow. Only apply this when your brows are feeling very, very dry.
- You want to avoid getting the area wet as much as possible while it is healing, and keep any soaps, cleansers, ointments, or moisturizers off of the affected area.
- Avoid excessive sweating while the brows are healing (no intense workouts) as sweat can dilute the pigment.
- Do not apply makeup to the tattooed area for at least 10 days after the procedure.
- Do not pick, scratch, or rub the treated area. Try to leave it alone as much as possible. Once your skin starts scabbing you want all of the dry skin to exfoliate off naturally.
- No direct sun exposure or swimming in the ocean, pools, hot tubs, etc, while the area is healing.