Microblading isn't everyone. You may not receive a microblading procedure if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been on Accutane within 1 year
- You have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, sunburn on the area of procedure.
- You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
- You are sick (cold, flu, etc. Will affect the healing process, please reschedule)
- You are under 18
- You have an old brow tattoo that is too dark
- You get keloid scars
Consult your Doctor and provide written Doctor permission if:
- You are diabetic (consult your doctor)
- You are undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- You have epilepsy
- You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
- You have had an organ transplant